Game Thread: Tennessee (16-10, 9-5 SEC) vs Texas A&M (18-9, 6-8 SEC) 2/29/24 7:00 pm EST SEC Network

37620VOL

Barely-Known Member

Tennessee (16-10, 9-5 SEC) competes on The Summitt for the final time during the regular season, playing host to Texas A&M (18-9, 6-8 SEC) Thursday on Senior Night.

Recognitions for senior players will take place before the Lady Vols and Aggies face off inside Food City Center in a contest televised by SEC Network at 7 p.m. ET.

Tennessee enters the game holding onto fourth place in the SEC standings and trying to secure a top-four seed for next week's league tournament in Greenville, S.C. Texas A&M, meanwhile, is tied for eighth with Arkansas and Auburn.

Anyone know if Endyia Rogers is playing or not? That will affect my pick.

If Rogers is healthy, I pick TAMU to win close game 60-52

If Rogers is unavailable or limited, I pick Tenn to win in a blow out 75-51

Really not a lot of drama. Need to win to stay in play for the fourth spot and double bye. We do need to win one more game to secure NCAA if we don't tonight will have a change in the SEC Tourney. Really needs to be tonight.

Looked like Barker just sprinted to the locker room. Anyone know why? The announcers are clueless and just talking about how Joni is subbing early for fun.

Reactions: mudcat1973

VN Store

Back