Game Thread Lady Vols vs James Madison

You got to be happy with the way Lady Vols played that half. They shredded that press for a lot of easy shots and made most of them.

Reactions: 3 people
You got to be happy with the way Lady Vols played that half. They shredded that press for a lot of easy shots and made most of them.

Yeah,, now they got to work on their timing on trapping...They're trapping in the back court. They need to set the trap once the ball crosses half-court so the offense can't go backwards....Opponent gets one step over, then set the trap.

If you dont see a difference in this team, its because you dont want to see one. They look better this year at this particular point in the season than they did last year at this point and we had the same opponents. (JMU, ETSU)

Reactions: 8 people
Nard definitely the class of this team. I think she is coming into her own see bright future in pros. She deserves it.

Reactions: 4 people
Ok this line up...

Hayes
Nared
Dunbar
Greene
Russell

Not really sure about why you would want that but... it's early season, maybe trying something new.

Last edited:
Can Hayes shoot the 3? I see a lot of Odyssesy Sims in her. When she learns how to stop and go and when to stop and go she will be dangerous. Right now the talent is raw which could leads to a lot of turnovers and charge calls in SEC play but she will be really really good when she develops. She needs a stop and pop too because its clear she can get anywhere she wants on the court.

Reactions: 1 person
We're getting sloppy now, but I thought the play in the first three quarters was very good overall. Occasional lapses, and poor FT shooting, but otherwise very good.

VN Store

Back