Game Thread Lady Vols vs Green Bay in the NCAA Tournament

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Reactions: 5 people
slow down on all the posting ncaawfan :)

just kidding

I don't take nothing for granite with them

I won't to see some fire from them :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Hating Green Bay comes easy for me.
Go Big Orange!!!

Tenn should win this easily...........

I'm not sure we won a single game easily against a team that wasn't an obvious cupcake. Every game is a struggle because we struggle to score, and I can't imagine this game being any different unless our size is too much for them, which I hope is the case! We can't let them get good three-point looks, that is for sure.

Reactions: 1 person
they will have to slow down the 3pt shooting

but to be honest I know nothing about Green Bay

It has been a long season GM. Thanks for your continuing efforts.

Lady Vols, do a Rocky Top stomp on Green Bay and take no prisoners.

Reactions: 2 people
We need the NCAA to approve a new rule. One minute of dribbling counts five points. Bring on UConn.:rock:

but dribbling looking down at the ball while your 4 teammates take a potty break, that counts 10. Carter would score 90 points a game all by herself.

Reactions: 1 person
I got this... Holly, click it.

Bottom%20-%20Coaches.jpg

The ESPN 2 coverage will be whip around ....meaning they will whip around to cover several games so you will not be able to watch the Lady Vols full game on ESPN 2.But it will be shown in its entirety by streaming on ESPN 3.

This game could go either way depending on which Tennessee team shows up but any who GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, did you see Fl's total collapse in the 4th quarter? really really bad effort from the gators

VN Store

Back