Game Thread Lady Vols vs. Alcorn State

Lady Vols 90

Alcorn St 37

for such a big difference in scoring,the Lady Vols didn't play that well,way to many turnovers and poor shooting ,till late in the game,they played down to there competition for most of the game

but they are a young team and notched another win for CHW :) Spani did well in the first half though,congrats to her,for some reason she didn't play a whole lot in the 2nd half,CHW will have to get them coached up,to be able to put a team away and keep them there ,as Slydell says,step on there throat and keep them there :)

North Carolina
Day: Sunday
Date: Dec. 2, 2012
Time: 1:00 p.m. ET

that is the first televised game Goat

Graves did ok,she was bad from the free throw line,all of them played bad though,the young players are showing up lol

We played decent today although we missed a lot of layups. We have a good team with a lot of room for improvement.

that's true Volfan, there was way to many turnovers,CHW just said that Spani sat the 2nd half out on her own,because of stiffness ????? i hope she isn't hurt again

Think a line up with Areil, Drea, or Meigan and Miko at the 3 ,JJ, Ceira or Taber to stretch the d and i am sure Taber can hang with some 4s and both can shoot even though JJ hasnt shot it from 3 yet ahe can drive depending on matchup and Izzy and depending go even smaller and run with Taber at the 5.Sounds crazy but i see that working would bring some intensity! just shut it down and run on teams for a good 5 min stretch near the 14- 15 min mark? I would love to see some alternating lineups after our starting 5 and it could really give time to everyboody play strengths to weaknesses. Like the line up i said hide Tabers speed with quickness and the freshman could be in situations to really produce.

VN Store

Back