Game Thread Lady Vols in the Junkanoo Jam Basketball Tournament

When you play in these type games you have to be careful about biased Refs. I can't see the game but Mickey thinks some of the calls against us are bad calls.

When you play in these type games you have to be careful about biased Refs. I can't see the game but Mickey thinks some of the calls against us are bad calls.

Well they have taken like 16 more fts so i would think there has to be some bias involved. I like the decision by holly to chew them out.

Smh at the fact that only one virginia player had two fouls in the first half, while almost all our players had two. something is definitely up with these refs.

They are not a real good team middle of the ACC. Fouls and one player shooting over her average have them the lead.

I'm glad Simmons hit a few shots while all our post players were on the bench we could be down double digits.

Mickey's stats don't match how he was calling it. Can't tell if Meighan has 13, 15 or 16 points. I heard Mickey call 3 2-pt baskets, 3 3-pt baskets & a free throw for her, but at the half he said she had 15 and then 13??

We always seem to make a run after halftime. If only we could play with that much urgency from opening to ending

Simmons is turning it on strong! I'm glad she has finally had a breakout game. We just need to win it.

If we push up the defensive pressure and get the ball to Graves or our hot hand Simmons we should push this lead on out to a comfortable margin.

I believe whoever we play next is weaker than Virginia (Smu is undefeated but has barely won against weak teams)

VN Store

Back