Game Thread Lady Vols at South Carolina

Up 43-35 at the half. KD with a couple of much needed 3's. If we can stop the TO's, we shouldn't have a problem holding the lead.

Reactions: 1 person
Tennessee's energy and focus today has kept them ahead through some SC runs. Russell looking tiugh. Hayes has given us a nice lift. Those late threes by Dunbar were DAGGERS! OMG, that last couple of minutes was fun!

Nice job by Holly in the first half.

Reactions: 3 people
If we cut turnovers and defend dribble penetration, we win this game. Also, Mercedes needs to touch the ball more. Annie needs to continue running point with Evina at 2 guard. She's better suited there anyways!
Meme needs to pass better and take smarter shots. Defensive pressure is good from her though.
Put Kourtney in against a zone.
Rennia seems too casual on the court sometimes.

I would rather see Hayes out there over EW. And Greene over meme, who does three things wrong for every one done right

Thank You ! Westbrook is not a pg but trying to play the pg spot. SC is letting her shoot, this is what i have said before When Westbrook and Hayes are out let Hayes play pg and bring the ball up court.

KD could have hit another 3 if hayes had passed her the ball instead of taking that shot herself.

Actually, I didnt think it was a bad shot at all. She's an excellent free throw shooter, and it was just a couple feet inside the FT line that she took it from.

She's having a great game and, IMO, had earned the shot attempt.

Reactions: 6 people
I would rather see Hayes out there over EW. And Greene over meme, who does three things wrong for every one done right

three things...seems a little over the top but that's ok...we're Vol fans...and,

GO LADY VOLS!

Not sure if this has been said yet or not but South Carolina without Aja is giving all the ncaa a glimpse of South Carolina future basketball

Is Holly ever going to tell the guards to stop going under ball screens when Harris has it? Awful ending to the quarter. Game should be over.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back