Game Thread Lady Vols at Penn State

That was really pathetic play by the Lady Vols and looks a lot like we played several games last season.

25 percent for the game 1 of 11 from the three. They have outscored us 15 to 3 from the 3 point line that is the difference in the game.

Dearstone said it best..."Tennessee isn't doing anything"...Folks, there's some great talent on this team..not so much on the coaching staff! Yes, I tell it like it is...should be head coach of an 8th grade high school team!!!

Reactions: 2 people
At the very start of the game the LV's got the tip and Jordan Reynolds dribbled up to the top of the three point arc, and stood there holding the ball for a 3-count while staring at the zone as if she'd never seen one in her life. She then made a 6-foot pass to the right wing, got the ball back, and made a 6-foot pass to the left wing.

At that moment I thought so much for the nice offense against JMU, Navy, and ETSU.

25 percent for the game 1 of 11 from the three. They have outscored us 15 to 3 from the 3 point line that is the difference in the game.

Our Ladies are not hitting any shots. Threes,gimmes in the paint,short jumpers. Ball movement is okay,just not with anything in mind,then we get late in the clock and someone has to throw one up. Several times with Meme and Alexa,shots were rushed though wide open. So far,an equal opportunity game,everyone not playing well.

Reactions: 1 person
What really kills me is this...a lot of average head college coaches can take 2-3 star players, not recruited by top colleges, and school our coaching staff and make this talent heavy Tennessee team look pathetic.

I thought we might lose to Va Tech now looks like we could lose this one as well. Need a huge third quarter or this game is over.

UT is still having troubles ATTACKING the zone. We still seem unsure and hesitant (slow passes, turnovers). Hopefully we can get going in the second half. Our guards are SLOW, which is worrisome considering the SEC is stacked with quick guards.

What really kills me is this...a lot of average head college coaches can take 2-3 star players, not recruited by top colleges, and school our coaching staff and make this talent heavy Tennessee team look pathetic.

Maybe next year when our freshman get here😈

VN Store

Back