Game Thread Lady Vols at Mississippi State

One thing I am hoping is we don't see any of our players fooling with their hair during the game. It drives me crazy to see one or more checking on their hairdo instead of focusing on the game! I never noticed that inattention until about 3-4 years ago. I'd love it if Holly said, "unless it falls in your eyes keep your hands off of it till after the game! And if it falls in your eyes, wipe the sweat off your face and use the sweat to plaster your hair back!"

Good luck today Lady Vols vs Miss. State! I had an awesome time in Knoxville last Saturday and Sunday. Got a chance to see the Lady Vols play and beat Arkansas. Hope for another victory to end the regular season and to go in confident for the SEC tourney!
:rock:

Not the prettiest start, but for the most part I'm impressed with our patience and aggression on offense.

Team came to play today Reynolds seems to be paying attention as in Russell.It may turn out to be 8 on 5 as the Refs can't seem to make simple calls like over the back and who gets the ball out of bounds but we seem ready to play.

hopefully Jordan has a good first half

Alexa will probably ride the bench till the 2nd half

VN Store

Back