Game Thread Lady Vols at Florida

Maybe Tenn will go on a run here and close this thing out. Florida may be about to run out of gas.

Good to see Carter driving and attacking and also getting to the line.

Last edited:
Graves with an easy jumper--miss. Massengale with a wide-open three--not even close.

i wish we would learn that if you can't make the pass to Izzy then don't throw it. I don't care how much she begs for it.

Everyone on Florida's team knows what we are going to do when Harrison is in there. Not difficult to defend.

Ok just because Harrison is back in the game doesn't mean you then "have" to try and force the ball in to her every time. Stop with the silly turnovers

We rarely throw bounce passes--that's another reason why we are a lousy passing team. We always want to lob the ball over defenders, which is risky because it takes the ball a long time to get to a player when it is lobbed.

We rarely throw bounce passes--that's another reason why we are a lousy passing team. We always want to lob the ball over defenders, which is risky because it takes the ball a long time to get to a player when it is lobbed.

That is so damn true.

I still don't get that call it should have been a no call or should have gone against that Florida player instead.

I hope Russell is learning a lot of what not to do watching from the bench this year.

VN Store

Back