Game Replay?

OrangePower

Went to the game, forgot to dvr, searched everywhere with no luck. Does anybody know where I can find the replay of the game? Thank in advance. Go Vols!

Reactions: TrentVol
Went to the game, forgot to dvr, searched everywhere with no luck. Does anybody know where I can find the replay of the game? Thank in advance. Go Vols!
I was going to post it today but couldn't quite stomach it just yet. I should get it posted tomorrow if you can wait.

Freak, please post when you get it ready!! I had a friend that had one to many and got sick on our way into the stadium. Being the big hearted guy I am, I stayed with them and got them back to Cookeville. So I missed the entire thing. It's hard to believe that in this day and age you can't just go online and watch a replay. Are there some sort of NCAA restrictions that keep this from happening?

Looking forward to this. I only heard the game on the radio. I really want to see that fair catch after the catch play. The announcers seemed to favor the word stupid over and over for the rest of the game.

Reactions: AaronUT
I found a condensed version in gif form..

tenor.gif

So we are going to pretend the Bama game didn't happen? Auburn game posted the next day. Bama, still not here and its Tuesday.

So we are going to pretend the Bama game didn't happen? Auburn game posted the next day. Bama, still not here and its Tuesday.
Was I on a deadline that I'm unaware of? :)

The losses take me longer to deal with sometimes. It's uploading now. Should be posted shortly.

Reactions: Henry Letham
Was I on a deadline that I'm unaware of? :)

The losses take me longer to deal with sometimes. It's uploading now. Should be posted shortly.
Sorry Freak, didn't mean to sound like such a jackass. I missed the first half of the Auburn game because of the early start and we won. Thought I could possibly be jinxing us so I didn't watch the Bama game hoping for a miracle. Obviously it didn't happen, so now I'm curious how it all went down. Can't be any worse than when I rewatched the Florida game...I hope.

Reactions: Freak

Why would you want to see that cluster _uck of a game again, once wasn’t enough:)

Sorry Freak, didn't mean to sound like such a jackass. I missed the first half of the Auburn game because of the early start and we won. Thought I could possibly be jinxing us so I didn't watch the Bama game hoping for a miracle. Obviously it didn't happen, so now I'm curious how it all went down. Can't be any worse than when I rewatched the Florida game...I hope.
You sound a bit like me with the jinxes. lol. I can be quite superstitious.

VN Store

Back