Game Day Pictures?

NewToVolCountry

Bring Back Lane
Does anyone have pictures at tailgates, of the Vol Walk, or of the game that they would like to share? I would enjoy them and I was at the game, so I'm sure people who missed it would appreciate the effort. Thanks to all who contribute.

Here's a few of mine from last night. I was able to take my Dad to his first ever TN game and we had a great time, even though he didn't get to see the Vols run through the T.. .and we had to stand shoulder to shoulder like cattle inside the concourse for an hr during the weather delay.

Attachments

• photo[7].JPG
    photo[7].JPG
    126 KB · Views: 13
  • photo[6].JPG
    photo[6].JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 12
  • photo[5].JPG
    photo[5].JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 11
  • photo[8].JPG
    photo[8].JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 9
  • photo[4].JPG
    photo[4].JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Enjoy

Attachments

• photo[3].JPG
    photo[3].JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 8
  • photo[2].JPG
    photo[2].JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 13
  • photo[1].JPG
    photo[1].JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 9
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 11
We've got vol walk pics of the players. But I'll have to upload them when we get home tomorrow. Cool? Reception up here sucks.

I'm so lame when it comes to the vw. I get soo hyped ^5ing the players! And they were all smiling yesterday. It was awesome that they just looked so relaxed and happy!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That will be my luck if I ever get to go to a vols game their will be a reason for no running thru the T

I thought I managed to get on TV late in the 4th, but I just watched the replay on ESPN3 and it looks like I came up empty.

My photos didn't come out so well, so I won't bother posting them.

mail

mail

mail

mail

Style, great pics. Glad to hear that you and your dad had a great time.

Looking forward to seeing your pics, volly.

VN Store

Back