'19 GA S Jaylen McCollough (Tennessee signee)

Been busy lately. We expecting a commitment from him today?
Ron, I feel like you haven't been giving yer all for VN RF lately. Maybe it's cause yer sitting on 50,666 likes. Complete 14 Hail Mary's and donate 243 likes to Butchna and never let it happen again. I'll help with the first one.

Ron, I feel like you haven't been giving yer all for VN RF lately. Maybe it's cause yer sitting on 50,666 likes. Complete 14 Hail Mary's and donate 243 likes to Butchna and never let it happen again. I'll help with the first one.

lol yeah been super busy lately with work and family. Plus still not 100% comfortable with the new update to VN. I'm sorry, I've let you all down. I'll be back full steam ahead during the season. 16 days...

Hep me get my 12,000 back they stole! 🤬

I don't often get inside information, but I have it on good authority that this is a name to watch for tomorrow for the Vols. Good chance we get a commit tomorrow (Friday).

Not going to lie, this post got me excited, but mostly because up until now I thought it was Wednesday. I'd give you two likes if I could; one for the speculative info, and the other for the pleasant surprise that tomorrow is Friday.

VN Store

Back