'19 GA S Jaylen McCollough (Tennessee signee)

Davis made it into the class...Norwood got processed. We had 20 signees by the end of signing day. Pruitt held onto the three spots until all the pieces fell into place and those three spots went to Davis, George and Thompson. Grad transfers were allowed to count against the 19 class (blueshirt or something similar). If they’re further closing that loophole, that option won’t be available in the next class. Grad transfers will have to fit in the 22 spots we have available...or no go.

Yea I knew Norwood was let go and that Davis made it in but didn't know till earlier he used an '18 scholly. My only thing is why can't one of the grad Transfers use Brant's scholly? I know the rules now but still Should be able to add someone in his place like a grad transfer. Especially now that he's on scholarship at N.Carol. He basically took up 2 scholarship spots. One here and one there. I know you can't back count from the next class but have a few exceptions where it doesn't get wasted.

Yea I knew Norwood was let go and that Davis made it in but didn't know till earlier he used an '18 scholly. My only thing is why can't one of the grad Transfers use Brant's scholly? I know the rules now but still Should be able to add someone in his place like a grad transfer. Especially now that he's on scholarship at N.Carol. He basically took up 2 scholarship spots. One here and one there. I know you can't back count from the next class but have a few exceptions where it doesn't get wasted.
It was the 25 new scholarships in an academic year thing. We DID use his...for Kennedy. Could’ve used Peterson’s but he’s valued more regardless of the higher risk.

Reactions: Sleegro
It was the 25 new scholarships in an academic year thing. We DID use his...for Kennedy. Could’ve used Peterson’s but he’s valued more regardless of the higher risk.

Gotcha.. somebody earlier said Davis, Thompson and George used the last 3 of the '18 scholly's and the 3 grad Transfers used from '19 And we just lost Brant's. Guess it will work itself out either way.

Gotcha.. somebody earlier said Davis, Thompson and George used the last 3 of the '18 scholly's and the 3 grad Transfers used from '19 And we just lost Brant's. Guess it will work itself out either way.
That was me. But we’re talking about two different things with Lawless’s scholarship spot being used by Kennedy. That’s on the 25 NEW SCHOLARSHIP limit...not class numbers.

Reactions: scvolfan7
Kid doesn't have a whole lot of options left. UT or Gamecocks, and the Gamecocks just took A transfer safety from Southern Cal. Gamecocks more likely to get Jammie Robinson.

Well its happened at multiple schools this year and LA provided the most reasonable explanation so far. Much better than you just saying something that has happened can't happen. Explain how it's happening. Don't just keep saying it can't over and over. Obviously this is just semantics at this point. Can't call it a blue shirt so call it whatever you want. I suggested turquoise but if you don't like that maybe magenta works better for you. But it is happening so you denying it doesn't change it. There are obviously still loopholes. But hey, who am I to tell you the sky isn't blueshirt?
Maybe LA Vol doesn't have as good of an understanding as he thinks he does of how some of UT's players have been and will be counted against annual limits.

Maybe LA Vol doesn't have as good of an understanding as he thinks he does of how some of UT's players have been and will be counted against annual limits.
Or maybe you don't know as much as you think you do. Do you think the Director of Player Personnel at WVU doesn't have as good of an understanding as you do either? I don't claim to know the answer, but I know for a fact I know every bit as much as you do. Because you've posted it over and over. I've read all the rules and bylaws you've posted. And the articles about them too. So good job googling rules and posting them here to "educate" us. Now we know all the rules and have all the info you do. And yet you still feel the need to keep repeating it for some reason. Unless you have an explanation of how it's happening you have stopped providing value. Pick a new cause.

Here's a thought. Since you're not nearly as good at comprehending the NCAA By-Laws as you are at copying and pasting them all over a rival team's forum, maybe you should call up Alabama Compliance and obsess over your own class. Or you could call up UT Compliance and tell them how you're the expert on UT recruiting. Need the number or can you copy and paste that, too?

giphy.gif

Seriously...are you on disability, food stamps or what? How does one manage to have nothing to do in life but to spend all day every day in a rival football teams message board?

Here's a thought. Since you're not nearly as good at comprehending the NCAA By-Laws as you are at copying and pasting them all over a rival team's forum, maybe you should call up Alabama Compliance and obsess over your own class. Or you could call up UT Compliance and tell them how you're the expert on UT recruiting. Need the number or can you copy and paste that, too?

VN Store

Back