'19 GA S Aaron Beasley (Tennessee signee)

“Elsewhere, Aaron Beasley continues to be at or near the top of Tennessee's radar. The big and physical athlete could play either linebacker or running back in college. Look for Beasley to make his decision in the month of June with Tennessee looking fairly solid in that recruitment.”

VQ

Reactions: 11 people
It's still pretty early. Maybe it's the position flexibility part that hurts the ranking. Don't know where to put him in their rankings since he is being recruited as Saftey, Lb and rb

How about rank him as an ATH and be done with it?

It's still pretty early. Maybe it's the position flexibility part that hurts the ranking. Don't know where to put him in their rankings since he is being recruited as Saftey, Lb and rb

this. same thing i was thinking. i don't think they know where to project him, and he's listed as a safety, so he's ranked accordingly.

but look at the guy. he screams 4*.:p

this. same thing i was thinking. i don't think they know where to project him, and he's listed as a safety, so he's ranked accordingly.

If I were a recruit, I would scream 5* to anyone who would listen. :)

It's in the eyes.

-D4H

Simonton said last night UT is getting a commitment this week. Price hinted just now could be Beasley.

Reactions: 4 people
Beast athlete who could play RB or S/LB in college. Very good offer list. Want.

Offer list doesn’t match the ranking. Wonder if he’ll be a RB here. Surprised we haven’t heard other names were recruiting at RB, maybe this is him. Crouch is an olb

Beast athlete who could play RB or S/LB in college. Very good offer list. Want.

yep. i think that's why he's rated sorta low....hard to figure where he projects at the next level.

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say he stays on defense. and at that size w/that frame, could very well wind up an LB.

edit: of course, that's the kind of size they like at RB too.

who knows. definite want though.

VN Store

Back