'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Crystal Ball predictions: Michigan 71%, Alabama 14%, Undecided 14%

Bailey, a four-star Class of 2020 prospect who's a teammate of Tennessee wide receiver commitment Ramel Keyton, has visited the Vols twice this year and is believed to be giving them strong consideration, along with Michigan, Alabama and others. Bailey visited Michigan in early June for the second time. The Wolverines are the early Crystal Ball favorites and have picked up three of the past four predictions, including one pick last month.

RC

Reactions: quadlee21
giphy.gif

I keep hoping Atlanta Vol pops up with a positive hint in this thread.

"I could commit tomorrow if I had that feeling and knew where I wanted to go," said Bailey. "I do not see that happening, but I am getting close. I really think I will know where I want to go after a few more visits. "I am thinking sometime later in December or in January is when I will commit. It could really happen at any time though."

"Tennessee is just different now under the new staff. Coach Pruitt, coach Helton and the coaches there are just good people. The vibe is just different now. "The new staff has really recruited me harder too. They have been consistent and I really how they are recruiting now. They are getting players and I think they can be a great SEC team soon and likely a true contender."

- Rivals

Last edited by a moderator:

VN Store

Back