'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Dobbs- pro style QB

Dormady- pro style QB

JG- dual threat QB

SJ- dusl threat QB

Seems like Butch likes to have a good mix. Also, who gives two damns about what some worthless rival team fan thinks? Screw him and the mentally challenged bulldog he rode in on.

Dobbs is not & was not a pro style QB. Where did you get that?

Come on kid!! Commit already, jeez!

It's still early buddy. We're 4 years away. I doubt this kid commits anywhere for a long time. The only way this happens is if a school absolutely impresses him during a visit.

What is you with this Wray kid stuff? Are you that infatuated by our Mr. Wray recruit? :)

Yes, I am infatuated that a kid and his family whined that we were slow to offer, and it was over 20 months away from his signing day. Thus, I have come up with a new term for slow play...slow-wray.

Amazing how fast recruiting cycle is going on QBs. Last time a kid , Davis mills, was offered this early at QB nobody wanted him by his sr year because he didn't develop into the greatest QB ever like they predicted.

Reactions: Helton1
Amazing how fast recruiting cycle is going on QBs. Last time a kid , Davis mills, was offered this early at QB nobody wanted him by his sr year because he didn't develop into the greatest QB ever like they predicted.

Davis Mills from GAC? He is the #1 QB in the 247 composite and committed to Stanford.

I think you meant David Sills.

Off to a monster start to his HS career. Through 6 games he is 116-200 for 1785 yards 17tds 3 ints. He threw for 457 yards last week to break Eric Zeier's school record. The kid is a FR and only 14 years old playing in AAAAAAA. He will eventually break every GA HS passing record.

The offense Marietta runs is very similar to ours.

Reactions: swchandler1988

VN Store

Back