'21 GA OLB Smael Mondon (georgia commit)

I’m joking bro

So not funny broseph.

If we can just land our QB tomorrow...everything else is just icing on the cake IMO.

Would love to get Willis and Mondon...but we already will have TEN ...10...LB ranked 4 or 5* next year when the 2021 kids come in. We will have 7 of them this year..2020.

We are absolutely loaded at LB...way loaded.

We need more linemen. Both sides of the ball...and that's really it. We will be LOADED in 2021 if all these guys sign.

Reactions: hep
We’re pushing for it to be

giphy.gif

I hate to be that guy because I’m the one that usually thinks we can sign everyone but doesn’t it seem kind of weird that literally everyone on every site has recently picked Mondon to commit to UGA, yet here we are..

Maybe it’s time for payback for Quay Walker though idk

I hate to be that guy because I’m the one that usually thinks we can sign everyone but doesn’t it seem kind of weird that literally everyone on every site has recently picked Mondon to commit to UGA, yet here we are..

His is shocking the world

Give Mondon a Georgia hat to throw

I don't think analysts are to the point where they can predict the elite ga prospects any where but UGA...

At the end of the day...

No one is surprised if he, or any prospect like him from ga, commits to UGA. More times than not.. It's the right pick.

So I don't buy that all those predictions are based on sold Intel.. Rather... Just a hedged bet.

VN Store

Back