'19 GA OL Wanya Morris (Tennessee signee)

What do you mean?

Thibedeaux is always spouting off in twitter. I don't follow him but have seen on a couple occasions where a national recruiting guy will tweet 👀 And it's that kid Being obnoxiously cock AF spouting off about private recruiting conversations he has with a coach or other dogging folks. came off like trouble to me

Thibedeaux is always spouting off in twitter. I don't follow him but have seen on a couple occasions where a national recruiting guy will tweet 👀 And it's that kid Being obnoxiously cock AF spouting off about private recruiting conversations he has with a coach or other dogging folks. came off like trouble to me

Gotcha.

according to morris, the tigers probably will get an official visit. He already has taken one to tennessee.

"i will, i want to -- i'm going to," morris said. "i'm going to talk it over with my mom."

if that visit happens, it most likely would be in september, the weekend auburn plays host to lsu. Morris said the tigers remained his no. 2.

"i just feel like i built a pretty good relationsip with them," morris said. "if anything went wrong with tennessee, that's probably the school i'd be going to.

For now, though, morris is solid to the vols. And, he is actively recruiting for them.

As for a potential flip, morris said it won't be easy.

"pretty hard," morris said. "there's like a .9 percent chance."

Reactions: 1 person
Everyone should respect his decision to visit.

On a completely unrelated note; if you should find yourself near the cabin with matches and a can of gas, just do what feels natural man, just do what feels natural.

Reactions: 7 people
I'm not saying you "can't" visit or lose your spot, but how committed are you if you're visiting other schools? Seems to me he is committed to making another visit.

Preston Williams visited Auburn while committed to us.

VN Store

Back