'22 GA DT Tyre West (Tennessee signee)

If we don’t get this guy, it obviously means Garner sucks and can’t recruit. We should never lose against FSU when it comes to recruiting. This staff can’t recruit. We are doomed.

Am I doing it right?

We should fire the whole defensive staff and start over. They obviously can’t cut it.

Do we have to sign up for the text alerts when someone signs….. my yearly tradition is to forward all my texts alerts directly to my wife….. it drives her crazy but I’m sure she really appreciates it.
I don’t think Freak does the text alerts anymore unfortunately.

RIIIIGHT!
Look at my history. I don’t ever come in here blowing smoke and making ridiculous claims. He said they were chatting with him the whole time he was on a visit with us and they feel good about him and have for a while now. Believe me or don’t all I’m saying is this kid has sounded like a quiet FSU lock for a bit now.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Look at my history. I don’t ever come in here blowing smoke and making ridiculous claims. He said they were chatting with him the whole time he was on a visit with us and they feel good about him and have for a while now. Believe me or don’t all I’m saying is this kid has sounded like a quiet FSU lock for a bit now.
I don’t think you are telling a fib. Not may post and lots of likes. Maybe your buddy is just a homer for FSU.

Reactions: Walkman
I don’t think you are telling a fib. Not may post and lots of likes. Maybe your buddy is just a homer for FSU.
Anyone working inside of their alma mater’s athletic department is undoubtedly a homer. He’s a good dude. My wife is also an alum so I know a good bit of people in Tally. He said we made them nervous on this one. I just wanted people to know if he doesn’t sign that it’s not a miss on the staff. I’m just trying to temper expectations on this one. If we somehow land him then we pulled off a daytime robbery because we had to make up a ton of ground on this one. It would be one hell of a flip.

I don’t doubt he communicated with FSU…the same way I’m sure recruits communicate with Tennessee while visiting other schools.

But if this kid was constantly disengaged and on his phone talking to another school I’m sure the coaches would’ve picked up on it. They’ve been around long enough to know the signs.

VN Store

Back