'25 GA DL Christian Garrett

One guy Tennessee has kept pretty close tabs on since the summer is Christian Garrett from Prince Avenue Christian in Georgia. He camped with the Vols in June, and he recently visited for the Texas A&M game. He tells me he will be back in town for the Georgia game. He is talking with the staff daily right now. After checking around more, the Vols are certainly one of the teams in this one. Clemson is deep in it as well. Georgia is obviously in his backyard, and there is some interest there, too, but right now, I am not hearing quite as much about the Bulldogs. He will see Clemson this weekend and will be at the Iron Bowl later in the month as well.
-Matt Ray

One guy we spoke with earlier in the week was 2025 top-75 DL Christian Garrett. The four-star prospect plans to be back in town for the Georgia game, and the Vols are one of the teams standing out to him. After talking with some folks, we believe Clemson and Tennessee may be in the best spot for the touted defender right now, but Georgia is certainly a team to keep an eye on.
-VQ

“It was great because the game (vs Texas A&M) and atmosphere was crazy,” Garrett said. “Just seeing how the fans show up for their players. From what I have heard, that is every week, so that was great to see. It definitely lived up to my expectations. Rocky Top was really louder than I expected. It was different.” “I watched the defensive line and was really looking at how the guys battle through adverisity. Of course, the defensive line played very well in that game and helped them win,” Garrett said of this.
“I really got to talk to all of them, Coach Heupel, Coach Garner and Coach Harbin,” Garret said of this. “They were just telling me how much of a priority I am for them. They want me to get to Rocky Top.” “I like how he (Garner) coaches those guys,” he said of the veteran defensive line coach. “I feel like he is very straightforward and is a great coach. He will tell you what you do wrong and not BS you. He will tell you what you’re doing and how to fix it. I like the way he coaches.”
“He is a great guy,” the top-75 prospect in the On3 rankings said of Heupel. “He isn’t like a normal head coach. He is down in the recruiting lounge before the game, and he is very social. I really like that and that he came and talked to me a few times before the game.” “I don’t really have a top list of schools or anything like that, but Tennessee has definitely caught my attention. They have got my eye,” Garrett said of the Vols. “I am looking for a good football program and a place that can build be into a good man,” Garrett said.
-VQ

Rodney Garner worked through Georgia on Thursday and checked on several schools, including four-star defensive lineman Christian Garrett. Garner is expected back in the state of Tennessee on Friday as Stanford transfer defensive tackle Jaxson Moi’s official visit begins.

-VQ

I didn’t realize Christian Garrett was a school. Who would’ve thought? 🤣

Rodney Garner worked through Georgia on Thursday and checked on several schools, including four-star defensive lineman Christian Garrett. Garner is expected back in the state of Tennessee on Friday as Stanford transfer defensive tackle Jaxson Moi’s official visit begins.

-VQ

I didn’t realize Christian Garrett was a school. Who would’ve thought? 🤣

$ 9.99

Tennessee: “Tennessee has made me feel like a priority since I camped there last summer. I have been building a good relationship with Coach Josh Heupel and Coach Rodney Garner. They do a great job of checking up on me each week.”
c.simmons
Tennessee – Tennessee surprises me everytime i go up there and it’s just a good experience. My relationship with coach Garner and coach Chop and coach Heupel just continues to grow every week I feel like.
h.fawcett

Earlier this week, Christian Garrett set his OV to Tennessee for the weekend of June 21st. He will be back in Knoxville this weekend, as he wants to see how Tennessee practices and learn more about the program. He tells us this week, the Vols are recruiting him as hard as any program in the running, led by Rodney Garner. Georgia, Clemson and several others are heavily involved.
-VQ

VN Store

Back