'19 GA DE Nolan Smith

AHHH I see and really agree with ya. Don't quite understand why when recruits are solid to another team but that is why they get the big bucks.

I’m sure it happens, but most kids not named Preston Williams take these trips looking to hang out with friends and have a little vacation if they’re not legitimately interested in what the school is offering. There are all sorts of disclaimers on the iteneraries for the trips stating that they’ll be asked to leave for not being respectful of the program, and chances are they’ve got a relationship with a staff member they don’t want to disappoint.

I’m sure it happens, but most kids not named Preston Williams take these trips looking to hang out with friends and have a little vacation if they’re not legitimately interested in what the school is offering. There are all sorts of disclaimers on the iteneraries for the trips stating that they’ll be asked to leave for not being respectful of the program, and chances are they’ve got a relationship with a staff member they don’t want to disappoint.

Makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the info. :)

Reactions: Geaux_Vols
He's solid to UGa.

So you know him personally?

Judging by what his mouth says, he's solid to Georgia. I won't post the 8:57 minute Nolan Smith YouTube video interview that I recently saw because it's from DawgNation. And damn DawgNation.

But who, other than the kids themselves, really knows until NSD? I've been following crootin for many years and I know there's many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip.

So you know him personally?
Comon Bot. Stay classy broseph. Every single source and indicator in his life breathes Georgia: social media, coaches, his visits (he's always at UGA like Wanya to us), even him recruiting for uga (see his tweets when Jadon decommitted).

However, this makes me wonder if this is the one AV was talking about that would take everyone off guard. If so, I'd rather not risk spoiling the surprise and wpuld rather not know. Hard to believe this staff wouldn't push for dlineman because you know they aren't unaware of the need.

He isn’t as solid as people think. remember a lot of this game is about relationships...look at the staff we have...a good bit of the relationships he had at UGA are now at TN. Oh and folks have no clue how much this kid has really been around our campus lately...but it is more than anyone knows. Do we have a chance here...absolutely. Is it as high of a chance as some of the other guys who have committed elsewhere .....not at the moment. But A LOT can happen between now and then and we have to take shots at all these kids. Beat the cats!

Comon Bot. Stay classy broseph. Every single source and indicator in his life breathes Georgia: social media, coaches, his visits (he's always at UGA like Wanya to us), even him recruiting for uga (see his tweets when Jadon decommitted).

However, this makes me wonder if this is the one AV was talking about that would take everyone off guard. If so, I'd rather not risk spoiling the surprise and wpuld rather not know. Hard to believe this staff wouldn't push for dlineman because you know they aren't unaware of the need.

The only thing I know is that when it comes to predicting where recruits will go, nobody really knows anything.

He isn’t as solid as people think. remember a lot of this game is about relationships...look at the staff we have...a good bit of the relationships he had at UGA are now at TN. Oh and folks have no clue how much this kid has really been around our campus lately...but it is more than anyone knows. Do we have a chance here...absolutely. Is it as high of a chance as some of the other guys who have committed elsewhere .....not at the moment. But A LOT can happen between now and then and we have to take shots at all these kids. Beat the cats!
1541918943061.gif

Hm....from Rivals

“I think he flips to Alabama. That’s everything I’ve heard. A lot of people think it’s already a done deal that he’s going to do that. I don’t think it’s advantageous. Both programs are great. Both programs would probably use him the same way and he’s going to be successful no matter what.
“Alabama is going to close really strong. It is the best team in the country and always in the top two or three when it comes to recruiting. Last year was a bit of an anomaly, so I think it’ll finish first this year and get a bunch of five-stars to close things out.”

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Something is going on at UGA. They’re losing out on the top GA prospects and have had several high profile decommitments

My thoughts exactly. They are hemorrhaging 5 stars, despite having a pretty good season. I can't help but think it has something to do with Fields possibly transferring out at season's end.

s
My thoughts exactly. They are hemorrhaging 5 stars, despite having a pretty good season. I can't help but think it has something to do with Fields possibly transferring out at season's end.

Recruiting is a small world and kids and their parents talk to each other. I’m wondering if Kirby made Fields some promises that haven’t been kept and words gotten out.

VN Store

Back