'19 GA DB Kenyatta Watson II

UGA offered today. Can they get a flip from Watson from FSU? Looks like we're out now when we were at once the leader for landing him.

For those who wanted to know why Pappoe cooled on UT, herein lies your answer. KW Sr has 'marketed' Pappoe for a couple years to get his boy a free ride (ship), among other things. Well, KW saw an opportunity with Tru19 class of Ga and pushed many programs to hire him (hire me and they will come), including UT. Top 2019 Ga players played on a team against Tx (thus the Tru19 group).

Problem with hiring him (other than being blackmailed by him to get hired) is you wouldn't get any kid from Ga other than his group. He is the most hated coach by every other coach. He was fired as a 'volunteer' coach at Grayson for illegal stuff he did. All the coaches turned him in to the GHSA and I'd bet the same HS coaches would turn him in a heartbeat to the NCAA.

He's turned football recruiting into AAU recruiting. After Tn didn't hire Watson (and now can't), Pappoe cooled on Tn. Coincidence? You decide.

Reactions: 4 people
For those who wanted to know why Pappoe cooled on UT, herein lies your answer. KW Sr has 'marketed' Pappoe for a couple years to get his boy a free ride (ship), among other things. Well, KW saw an opportunity with Tru19 class of Ga and pushed many programs to hire him (hire me and they will come), including UT. Top 2019 Ga players played on a team against Tx (thus the Tru19 group).

Problem with hiring him (other than being blackmailed by him to get hired) is you wouldn't get any kid from Ga other than his group. He is the most hated coach by every other coach. He was fired as a 'volunteer' coach at Grayson for illegal stuff he did. All the coaches turned him in to the GHSA and I'd bet the same HS coaches would turn him in a heartbeat to the NCAA.

He's turned football recruiting into AAU recruiting. After Tn didn't hire Watson (and now can't), Pappoe cooled on Tn. Coincidence? You decide.

NCAA has got to do something about this big business that recruiting has become.

Either really crack down, or open it all up. If you open it all up, you better pay the athletes though.

NCAA has got to do something about this big business that recruiting has become.

Either really crack down, or open it all up. If you open it all up, you better pay the athletes though.

They "took steps" with this new rule

Has become? Recruiting will always be big business. Sad I know but it's been going on for years.

VN Store

Back