'19 GA ATH Owen Pappoe (Auburn signee)

Yahoo! Sports

About 3/4 into the article it talks about his current favorite. I know it's a LONG way away, but just to see Tennessee mentioned as the favorite for a phenom in a national article is great to see again.

Reactions: 1 person
Yahoo! Sports

About 3/4 into the article it talks about his current favorite. I know it's a LONG way away, but just to see Tennessee mentioned as the favorite for a phenom in a national article is great to see again.

Just to put this in perspective. By the time this kid gets to campus- if he signs with us- Khalil McKienze will probably be starting his second year in the NFL....

Just to put this in perspective. By the time this kid gets to campus- if he signs with us- Khalil McKienze will probably be starting his second year in the NFL....

Yep, and we'll also be back atop the college football world winning nattys. Phenom from georgia, yes please.

Reactions: 2 people

cc4699c0-1f28-11e5-8a7c-ff9ba6bfce84_Screen-Shot-2015-06-031.jpg

That look on his face makes me wonder where ole Muschamp's hand (thumb?) is.

His finger pointing is a not-so-subtle condemnation and plea for help.

Reactions: 4 people

The school Pappoe likes best so far is Tennessee, which has recruited him as long as any program and invited him to Knoxville to check out the campus and attend several camps in the past year. Pappoe's father is adamant that his son must take academics seriously in high school and college, so he was pleased to learn on one visit to Tennessee that the school's starting quarterback is pursuing a degree in aerospace engineering.

"The other thing was how he was treated when he was at Tennessee," Lorenzo Pappoe said. "It was like a family. The way they accepted him, took him around and took good care of him while he was up there, I felt like this was a place my son could go to school. I believed that the coaches out there and the staff that I dealt with would notify me if something went wrong. They wouldn't hide something from me just because they wanted a football player on the field."

Reactions: 7 people
sounds like good news to me. what does he project as? I know it is still a long way off but didn't know if anyone had a "feeling" about it.

Impressive. At his age, he already holds offers from Auburn, BC, FSU, UGA, UK, Miami, Michigan, South Carolina, WVU, and us. Also seems to have drawn the attention of Clemson, Florida, LSU, Ohio State, and Oregon.

247 has us as cool and Auburn as "warm" on his offers list. Did I miss something or is this just shoddy work on their part? Everything he and his dad have said points to us.

Impressive. At his age, he already holds offers from Auburn, BC, FSU, UGA, UK, Miami, Michigan, South Carolina, WVU, and us. Also seems to have drawn the attention of Clemson, Florida, LSU, Ohio State, and Oregon.

247 has us as cool and Auburn as "warm" on his offers list. Did I miss something or is this just shoddy work on their part? Everything he and his dad have said points to us.

They are probably just more worried about keeping '16 players updated right now. Next they will probably try to keep '17 players updated. Next in priority would probably be the '18 players. I would think that maybe after that they would try to fish through quotes and update a '19 player.

Gone where. You think he's gonna land another head coaching gig

If his defense performs the way I believe it will. I'm not saying that he will land a big job or that his next stint will be any more successful, but someone will give him a shot. I see the same happening with Kiffin sooner or later as well.

VN Store

Back