G10 Tailgate Question

Brittny

We have tailgating spot in G10 but since it’s not a specifically reserved spot, how early would you recommend getting there for the 7:30pm South Carolina game?

First time tailgating (not counting my drunken college days 🫣) and flying in for it, so would love any and all tips!

Is there a favorite local spot for great tailgating food since (i don’t think?) we can’t grill in the garage?

Thanks in advance, friends. Let’s go Vols!

Last edited:
Speaking of not grilling in Garage . Can you grill on top deck of garage G10t?

We have tailgating spot in G10 but since it’s not a specifically reserved spot, how early would you recommend getting there for the 7:30pm South Carolina game?

First time tailgating (not counting my drunken college days 🫣) and flying in for it, so would love any and all tips!

Is there a favorite local spot for great tailgating food since (i don’t think?) we can’t grill in the garage?

You can grill in the garage and on top.

Reactions: Brittny

How early were you planning to go? I recommend parking on level 4 nearest Thompson Boling arena, its ALMOST like being on top of the garage. Also there are bathrooms nearby in Thompson Boling, or there are porta-johns right there as well.

Reactions: Brittny
How early were you planning to go? I recommend parking on level 4 nearest Thompson Boling arena, its ALMOST like being on top of the garage. Also there are bathrooms nearby in Thompson Boling, or there are porta-johns right there as well.
That’s what we were trying to figure out. It’s a 7:30pm game, which makes it a little more challenging. We want to get a good spot but also… don’t want to be tailgating for 12 hours 😕

VN Store

Back