Fulton goes Back to Back

orangepants2012

Congratulations to the Fulton Falcons! Back to back State Champions. Broke the state record for scoring and 4th all time nationally. Mr. Football winner Daryl Rollins-Davis and two runner ups for Mr. Football.

I would say that's a pretty good year.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't understand why no one on this team is a vol

The same type question though could be asked of why almost no one on George Quarles teams, which are 6A, largest classification, which many colleges concentrate on, seem to have few athletes, most of which seem to be well-coached on fundamentals, go on to major, winning programs and not a Vanderbilt type (and at this stage a UT type) program.

Reactions: 1 person
Hawkins is an outstanding player with incredible speed. I would think he's good enough for the Vols...

I think they should let him walk-on and earn a scholarship. He may surprise us.

Rogan certainly surprized some, although he had some other issues later on. Hawkins probably wouldn't be happy on the west/left coast, but at 18 or so, one has to learn. Even if he did sign with OSU, he would have a lot of fans here.

I think they should let him walk-on and earn a scholarship. He may surprise us.

I am All Vol but I hope he goes to Oregon State if he wants. I sat and talked with the Oregon State coach the whole game and he is excited about Hawkins. You can tell he really wants him. Tennessee hasn't really done anything.

The same type question though could be asked of why almost no one on George Quarles teams, which are 6A, largest classification, which many colleges concentrate on, seem to have few athletes, most of which seem to be well-coached on fundamentals, go on to major, winning programs and not a Vanderbilt type (and at this stage a UT type) program.

Cough cough...Tyler Maples

VN Store

Back