Fulmer named 12th Titan for season finale

I can't remember the last time they were good

2008. I guarantee it, had we not lost to the Ravens in the divisional round we would have won the Super Bowl that year. We had already beaten the Steelers and I see us dominating the Cardinals with the defense we had that year.

They already have. Preds are sold out. Did you see the Titans home game against LA Rams. Lot of empty seats.

No matter how well the Preds do Tennessee/Nashville is is a football city. If/when the Titans get good again and start competing for the playoffs on a regular basis the fans will fill the stadium again.

Reactions: 3 people
2008. I guarantee it, had we not lost to the Ravens in the divisional round we would have won the Super Bowl that year. We had already beaten the Steelers and I see us dominating the Cardinals with the defense we had that year.

No matter how well the Preds do Tennessee/Nashville is is a football city. If/when the Titans get good again and start competing for the playoffs on a regular basis the fans will fill the stadium again.

Exactly, If the Titans ever get good again the fans will come back

Exactly, If the Titans ever get good again the fans will come back

I know of 5 season ticket holders (all in club or lower bowl) not renewing their seats next yr. I doubt many people are going to pony up PSLs fees to buy back in.

Oilers/Titans have almost 60 yr history of mediocrity less one Miracle Super Bowl. They don’t appear to be on the path to repeat.

I know of 5 season ticket holders (all in club or lower bowl) not renewing their seats next yr. I doubt many people are going to pony up PSLs fees to buy back in.

Oilers/Titans have almost 60 yr history of mediocrity less one Miracle Super Bowl. They don’t appear to be on the path to repeat.

If I had tickets I doubt I would renew them either, I think you can get a lot more value for your money.

Well I'm a season ticket holder only because my wife is a diehard Titan's fan. I think since Bud Adams died things have gotten better and I believe the new GM will get it turned around. Not sure MuLarkey is the one to do it but they do play better than before he took over. Style of play needs to change or they will never win more than 8-10 games and I believe that will ceiling with this coaching staff. Play calling is not great either nor does there seem to be a killer instinct on the part of the staff. Mariota needs a better QB coach and they need to let him run more than he does.

Reactions: 1 person
They already have. Preds are sold out. Did you see the Titans home game against LA Rams. Lot of empty seats.

Titan fans do not tune out in the cold and the team has been relevant for a decade . The other thing hurts a lot of competition for the entertainment dollars in Nashville

If I was Fulmer I would not embarrass myself by being caught dead in any NFL stadium with those thugs who dishonor the flag! I personally don't give an Alabama nickel how any NFL team does! I quit watching and am hoping for a new league whose players respect the flag!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

WOW, talk about delirium.

The Oilers/Titians will NEVER be worth a s**t. Check your history where you will discover two constants, the Adams and being mediocre at best. If you don't believe me ask anyone in Houston.

Nashville will NEVER be a football town as long as the Commodidores and Titians exist.

Nashville will ONLY support a WINNER and the Oilers/Titians have NEVER had that word associated with them! Oh, before you spew one word about '98 I'll remind you about the outcome and being the LOSER.

Missed your window Titans. My Colts are bad but when they get better the Titans are in last again. Titans should be ecstatic that Colts are so bad this year that they won both or they would already be on the outside looking in on the playoffs. Jax will probably put the nail in the coffin.

I hope Fulmer doesn't bring them any good luck. I need a Titan loss to help my Bills make the playoffs. It's been too long since those Titans had that forward pass on the kick return to beat us.

Reading through this thread one would never guess the Titans are in the playoffs if they win their next game, and if they beat them next week they should be able to beat them in the wild card round. Bortles is coming back down to earth. Their WRs are hurt. Fournette is banged up. In yhe flip side Corey Davis is looking better and better every week and Derrick Henry will be getting the majority of the carries, something fans have wanted all season.

A lot of you guys are making the Titans sound like the Browns.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back