Fukushima owner decides to dump nuclear waste into the sea

pollute their own water, not the worlds. I know these levels are higher but what do they do with the other water that has tritium? I don't know how it works but can't they reuse it?

Tritium is a byproduct and not of any use in a nuclear power plant, so it cannot be "reused".

Again, there are lots of things much more environmentally hazardous than tritium in a controlled release you should be actively worried about.

The Japs have little concern for the environment. It's especially evident in the manner they overfish the seas. I'm convinced Japan will not be happy until every living thing in the oceans has been rolled up in a ball of rice and consumed.

Our obesity rate is ten times what the Japanese have, so who's the real threat to eat every living thing?

The Japs have little concern for the environment. It's especially evident in the manner they overfish the seas. I'm convinced Japan will not be happy until every living thing in the oceans has been rolled up in a ball of rice and consumed.

Is "Japs" the proper term???

And as far as animal mutations, I doubt the reactivity they are releasing is high enough to cause such things. They saw some at Chernobyl, but Chernobyl was a real nuclear disaster...and really, the biggest threat to animals are people. I'd say Chernobyl was a net positive for wildlife (Don't take this as a writing off of the disaster).

The only mutations that have been found at Chernobyl is decreased size. Fish have been found to be half the size of the same species and age/sex in a different local.

Believe that was Nips papaw.

What did you call the British during the revolution?
I found some old Life and Look magazines from the early 1940's in a house that I rented about 40 years ago. They had articles with pictures of how to tell a "Jap" from Chinese. They went into detail about their sizes, body shape, face shape, etc. The magazines called them Japs then. The Revolution was slightly before my time.

I found some old Life and Look magazines from the early 1940's in a house that I rented about 40 years ago. They had articles with pictures of how to tell a "Jap" from Chinese. They went into detail about their sizes, body shape, face shape, etc. The magazines called them Japs then. The Revolution was slightly before my time.

Know Your Enemy: Japan is on Netflix right now. Pretty interesting film from the War Department. Made assuming we'd be invading mainland Japan but I'm not sure it was ever shown to troops before the end of the war.

Tritium is a byproduct and not of any use in a nuclear power plant, so it cannot be "reused".

Again, there are lots of things much more environmentally hazardous than tritium in a controlled release you should be actively worried about.

so again, I ask what normally happens with water with tritium? is it reused continuously?

Dilute and release is my guess. Not sure what else you would do with it.

Edit: This is tridiated water, not tritium.

U.S. utilities dump toxic coal ash from coal power plants in our rivers---claiming it has been treated and/or that the toxins won't move downstream to where the water is channelled to home taps. When it comes to their toxins, U.S. corporations are always peddling bull$hit and in doing so jeopardizing our health. There is a reason that cancer is the leading killer in America. When it comes to protecting profits, EVERYTHING is perfectly safe.

U.S. utilities dump toxic coal ash from coal power plants in our rivers---claiming it has been treated and/or that the toxins won't move downstream to where the water is channelled to home taps. When it comes to their toxins, U.S. corporations are always peddling bull$hit and in doing so jeopardizing our health. There is a reason that cancer is the leading killer in America. When it comes to protecting profits, EVERYTHING is perfectly safe.

Is that what happened to Detroit?

Heart disease/stroke are number one in the US. Cancer is second. Which according to the WHO cancer is the number two cause of death world wide. So calm down on the evil corporations killing us thing.

Dilute and release is my guess. Not sure what else you would do with it.

Edit: This is tridiated water, not tritium.

article says tritium. and I googled tridiated water, came back as tritiated water which means it has tritium.

I thought guns were the leading killers, followed closely by the internal combustion engine.

You people need to make up your collective(ist) minds.

article says tritium. and I googled tridiated water, came back as tritiated water which means it has tritium.

Tritium is a hydrogen isotope having two neutrons. It bonds with oxygen to form tritium oxide - tritiated water -
3H2O (the "3" is a superscript and the "2" a subscript).

VN Store

Back