FSU Fans created a facebook page

Where do you think the FSU culture of protecting football players began ? They had kids shoplifting and assaulting students in the 80s. It's well known that one semester Deion Sanders didn't go to a single class.

I just find it hilarious that you are even acting as though the FSU program is in any way worse than florida's program or most major programs in the country.

winston.jpg

Help I am drained of energy, need crab legs!

Where do you think the FSU culture of protecting football players began ? They had kids shoplifting and assaulting students in the 80s. It's well known that one semester Deion Sanders didn't go to a single class.

Truth, good ol Bobby turned a eye or two

You have to commend UGA for suspending Gurley in the wake of the investigation. What does that say about FSU letting Winston play?

Reactions: 2 people
I don't know why I have so many friends who are FSU fans, but they are so obnoxious. You would never guess they are reigning national champs with the way they act. All they ever do is cry about how Winston is treated, how ESPN hates them/has bias against them, how the AP poll is voted, etc.

It's pretty ridiculous.

Shouldn't the wonderful sports media be all bent out of shape because FSU is called the "seminoles"? Isn't that grossly offensive to "native Americans" or something...?

Shouldn't the wonderful sports media be all bent out of shape because FSU is called the "seminoles"? Isn't that grossly offensive to "native Americans" or something...?

It's the name of a tribe, not a nickname/slur based on skin color. I think a lot of liberals actually like when teams are named for specific tribes. Probably a few people that cry about it, but it's not even close to the Redskins controversy.

It's the name of a tribe, not a nickname/slur based on skin color. I think a lot of liberals actually like when teams are named for specific tribes. Probably a few people that cry about it, but it's not even close to the Redskins controversy.

NDSU had to change their nickname from the Sioux to the Bison.

VN Store

Back