Frost to Nebraska?

I like Frost's upside best of all potential coaches.

I also like Campbell a lot - he's a heck of a coach.

Not sure who wants to come to Knoxville, but this is important to me based on how the whole Kiffin fiasco played out.

I really like him too and would love to have him as head coach but yeah he is probably waiting on Nebraska to open up...A lot of Neb fans think he'll take another job tho because of how hard it is to recruit at Neb..Guess we'll see soon enough.

Why does everyone go all in on these rumors? This guy was a done deal to UF like two weeks ago as well. Remember?

Except they haven’t fired their current coach yet. It may happen but this report is ridiculous.

Their AD has already said he won't fire a coach mid season. He pulled a similar stunt at WSU, waited till the end to fire the HC and announced Leach the next day I think.

Frost can’t really say they’re true, he’s in the middle of a season, he can’t officially talk to any other teams and Nebraska hasn’t fired their coach yet.

Sunday next week Nebraska will fire Riley, and shortly after UCF’s season ends Frost will say he’s going to Nebraska. He will not coach their bowl game

Frost can’t really say they’re true, he’s in the middle of a season, he can’t officially talk to any other teams and Nebraska hasn’t fired their coach yet.

Sunday next week Nebraska will fire Riley, and shortly after UCF’s season ends Frost will say he’s going to Nebraska. He will not coach their bowl game

yep thats how it happens and I doubt this will be the only story next Sunday -- several others will do the same thing

Not surprising if true. Most coaches are going to bite if their Alma Mater comes calling.

If not I bet he ends up at UF. Unless the Gators hire someone else first, like Kelly, I'd be shocked if we are even in the running for him.

VN Store

Back