Friday Night Football!!

Can't make it but will be listening to Science Hill vs Elizabethton. THE HILL BABY!!!! Topper Pride! Screw DB...

GBO!!!

Even though the Toppers beat the Cyclones 28-21, I'm "Big Orange" all the way. GO CYCLONES!:good!::clapping:

Any time DB, Bristol Tennessee High, and Johnson City lose, I'm happy. They were originally members of the Big 7 conference back in the 1960's!
Members were: Bristol, Kingsport, Erwin, Elizabethton, Greeneville, Morristown, Johnson City. Some of these teams still play each other. The Cyclones have Science Hill, Tennessee High and Erwin on this year's schedule. Cyclones are Class 3A.

Any time DB, Bristol Tennessee High, and Johnson City lose, I'm happy. They were originally members of the Big 7 conference back in the 1960's!
Members were: Bristol, Kingsport, Erwin, Elizabethton, Greeneville, Morristown, Johnson City. Some of these teams still play each other. The Cyclones have Science Hill, Tennessee High and Erwin on this year's schedule. Cyclones are Class 3A.

I did always like playing at the stone castle against TN High.

My alma mater Clinton came from down 21 points twice to beat a very good Morristown East team. Clinton is probably the second best team in there region behind Oak Ridge but Clinton has a hell of an out of region schedule they play Morristown East, Rhea co., CAK, Anderson Co., and Heritage. Heritage is the only easy game out of the bunch.

Big Game in West TN tonite....#1 Union City @ #2 Trenton Peabody

Two-time defending 1A Champ Union City will put it's 29 game winning streak on the line against the defending 2A Champ Peabody Golden Tide...

Reactions: 1 person
Looks like Farragut is for real this year. Or perhaps Oak Ridge isn't as good as advertised.

VN Store

Back