Freshmen Numbers assigned

"""5 RB Davante Bourque"""

Oh yeah...the ol' Number 5 is gonna be a stud for us in the coming years.

Reactions: 1 person
Seeing pig howard in #2 makes me hopeful he plays like david palmer did for bama back in the day. That guy was small, but unbelievable.

Will we ever see the #1 worn on D again ? Seems like gigantic shoes to fill but, I love seeing single digit numbers on Defense all around. I always liked that Michigan and ND gave those numbers to studs on D ! Nothing like an NFL bound DT with a number like 2.....just thoughts I guess......

I was told Patterson said yesterday he has his degree and passed all needed classes, is ready to go as soon as UT admissions give him the GL. He is at home in NC, plans to arrive at UT Tue.

Does anyone know what # Daniel gray, McCullers, McNeil, and quenshaun Watson are goin to be?

7 WR Drae Bowles
12 QB Nathan Peterman
30 RB Alden Hill
31 CB Tino Thomas
36 WR Cody Blanc
82 TE Justin Meredith
99 DE Trent Taylor
2 WR Alton Howard
93 NT Dan O'Brien
9 CB Daniel Gray
NT Daniel McCullers
5 RB Davante Bourque
28 CB Deion Bonner
38 K George Bullock
18 WR Jason Croom
38 OLB Justin King
51 OLB Kenneth Bynum
S LaDarrell McNeil
4 OLB LaTroy Lewis
RB Quenshaun Watson

Updated again with new information.

Nothing yet on Watson (I'm waiting on him to find out), McCullers (nobody seems to know), and McNeil (how in the **** did I forget about McNeil???)

Just curious, can Bullock kick field goals?

I went to a Knox West game last year--they played my high school in the playoffs--and he looked pretty solid.

Every kickoff--8 of them, IIRC--was a touchback, the--2, maybe?-- field goals he kicked were probably 40+ yards and were both good--and then some--and he was 6-for-6 on extra points.

He was pretty solid then, so I have full confidence in him, for what it's worth.

According to @RockyTopVols on twitter: LaDarrell McNeil is #33, Quenshaun Watson is #25, and last, but CERTAINLY NOT LEAST: Daniel McCullers will wear number...

It'll be that size when it enters Mike Glennon's vision on August 31st.

Last edited:
Cant wait to see what #2 and #5 can do in Orange!!!!!! watching these guys on film has really gotten me EXCITED!!!! Ready for the Season to start tired of all the TALK!!! LET'S GET IT ON!!!

VN Store

Back