Freshman Kaleb Beasley hurt in practice

Crap. Guess it could have been worse, but I really thought he'd get major playing time. Are they even in pads yet? How did it happen?

I really do not think any of the underclassmen are in line for major playing time unless there are injuries. With Bru, Squirrel, Thornton and Brazzel There won't be a lot of minutes remaining.

Reactions: igotworms
I really do not think any of the underclassmen are in line for major playing time unless there are injuries. With Bru, Squirrel, Thornton and Brazzel There won't be a lot of minutes remaining.
Beasley is a DB, but I agree that he probably isn’t in line to get a ton of run this fall

If it is actually a fibula break then I’d bet he just got rolled up on awkwardly.

Good thing about a bone break vs. heavy muscular tearing is that there should be minimal long term effects after healing.
Sprained my ankle badly 8th grade wrestling. Doc said it would’ve been better just to have broke.

If it is actually a fibula break then I’d bet he just got rolled up on awkwardly.

Good thing about a bone break vs. heavy muscular tearing is that there should be minimal long term effects after healing.
Agreed. I fractured my wrist a few years ago by falling off a ladder and natural instinct to brace myself for the impact. It hurt like heck when it happened but in all honesty I was back lifting weights within the next 6 months. It felt weird at first had to work the cob webs out but couldn’t tell at all that I had broke anything within a few weeks.

Reactions: SmokinBob

VN Store

Back