Freddie Gray Prosecutor Faces Possible Disbarment

You haven’t been paying attention to my previous posts. They’ve been about personal decisions and the results of those made.

You just came in here to throw sh*t to the wall and see what sticks. Your approach to most everything.

Nah I'm just here to tell you that your logic is hot piss because it absolutely is.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Nah I'm just here to tell you that your logic is hot piss because it absolutely is.

Because I had family members directly affected and lost due to addiction to drugs? My opinion and logic is based on what I’ve seen and the damages caused by it.

No matter how much BS you spew will change that.

Because I had family members directly affected and lost due to addiction to drugs? My opinion and logic is based on what I’ve seen and the damages caused by it.

Not pouring salt in your wounds but I lost a brother to alcoholism. Lost an Aunt to lung disease from cigarettes.

Yet those are legal. How is it different?

You're putting your emotionally charged personal experience before logic, reason, and principles of your supposed small government ideals.

I've had a cousin die of complications from AIDS, lost several friends and family to drugs/alcohol, and had relatives die of health issues stemming from horrible fast food diets.

Doesn't make me waver in my convictions. I stick to my guns.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Not pouring salt in your wounds but I lost a brother to alcoholism. Lost an Aunt to lung disease from cigarettes.

Yet those are legal. How is it different?

A lot is defined by what is socially acceptable and what’s not. All have their negative effects. Drugs seem to have the more immediate downward spiral than daily consumption of alcohol and other vices.

I’ve never seen anything other than drugs cause people to resort to theft, violence against others and/or themselves and the addiction itself, the toll it takes on them and others close to that person.

A personal path of self-destruction

Reactions: Wireless1
A lot is defined by what is socially acceptable and what’s not. All have their negative effects. Drugs seem to have the more immediate downward spiral than daily consumption of alcohol and other vices.

I’ve never seen anything other than drugs cause people to resort to theft, violence against others and/or themselves and the addiction itself, the toll it takes on them and others close to that person.

A personal path of self-destruction
I've seen some of those traits with alcohol, gambling, and prescription addiction as well as illegal drugs.

VN Store

Back