freak

In case this helps.

iPad on chrome

glad to see it wasn’t just me

IMG_3044.png

I made another tweak. Do a hard refresh by using the refresh button in the browser and let me know if it's still happening.

Anyone else having trouble viewing this specific thread today? I’ve had a Google spam page pop up when trying to view this thread.

First I've seen of this. What device are you using? Let me know if it continues and we'll see if anyone else is getting it.

Thanks.
I started getting it yesterday on an iphone. Got it most recently a minute ago.

I did the hard refresh. When I just now refreshed again by tapping the post number the garbage file flashed very quickly then disappeared. Maybe something you've done? Just happened again.

SORRY. what I saw may have been a reset to the photo of the garbage ad posted above me, and then it scrolled down to present location

How many others are also using chrome? I’m using safari and haven’t seen it in the last couple of days.

I figure it's this way for everyone, but I can't back out of it and dont want to click on it. So I have to close the window (VN) and start over.

I figure it's this way for everyone, but I can't back out of it and dont want to click on it. So I have to close the window (VN) and start over.
You can’t swipe left to go back?

I can't swipe anything left. I think prolly i haven't updated the software

VN Store

Back