Freak, Can You Move The Zone To The Pub?

Pauper's funeral.

Will have to cremate... no burial, county stopped paying for them .. county cemetery full :cray:

We need to start a fund raiser ... I will of course serve as treasurer and will inform everyone when we have enough to complete the job

Coasty, do the right thing here. Throw the festering corpse in a body bag and get it outta here. Drive a stake through it's heart and give it a Viking send off.

Will have to cremate... no burial, county stopped paying for them .. county cemetery full :cray:

Had that fire thing covered already. Put it on a plank, set it on fire and push it into the Tennessee River.

Freak won't allow for a burial. We're just another trophy stuffed and mounted on his wall.

Freak won't allow for a burial. We're just another trophy stuffed and mounted on his wall.

What's freak got against Coasty making a little money?He must be jealous my good looks and spelling skills :)

Is that good?
Try it. I found it accidentally when I was drinking some Bacardi and ran out of Coke and all there was was some of my grandson's cream soda. You have to have Bacardi dark. The flavors go together great. Don't think it would work good with light rum.

VN Store

Back