Franklin to Penn State Rumor

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would actually feel a little sorry for the 3 or so Vandy fans. Nobody deserves to be "Kiffin'ed".

I take it back...hahahaha

I want him to stay at Vandy so we can laugh at him when he fails to get Vandy to these ridiculous achievements he is claiming.

Following Jo Pa is a no win situation for whoever takes it. Whoever takes that job will most likely use it as a stepping stone to another HC job IMO.

Put up or shut up time for Franklin and Vandy. Pony up the money and facilities to compete with the big boys or just quit pretending like you're ever going to have the type of success that Stanford is currently enjoying.

Noting, of course, that Stanford really didn't pony up that much money and actually down sized their stadium. Doesn't matter. Vandy can eat a d***.

Candy's coach going elsewhere would probably be the highlight of my "sports" evening but,watching him get his "teeth kicked in" weekly at Candy is also funny though.

If Franklin goes to Penn State. I know many vol fans have bashed Brain Kimbrow. DO you think he will be interested in TN? I bet all the sudden fans will want him.

Talk about falling ass backwards into a job. The guy has 6 wins as a coach. Sorry, as funny as it would be, this isn't happening.

Talk about falling ass backwards into a job. The guy has 6 wins as a coach. Sorry, as funny as it would be, this isn't happening.

PSU isn't exactly a huge destination for coaches right now...And we've all seen an equally/less qualified coach take a position at a big school :whistling:

Would be so hilarious for him to come up here and implement his "changing of the culture." but then again, Penn State might need it.

It would be very funny if that happened. However, I would rather Mullen go because we seem to be in on some of the same recruits. I am not at all afraid of Franklin and his Vandy clan

VN Store

Back