Franchise reboots - Whats your opinion?

Is logical and right they had a horrid sequel Batman and robin, spider man 3, or if the first one was crap Daredevil, or if this is to give a updated version of something Cheaper by the dozen, oceans 11, etc.

Fantastic four qualifies for a crap start and a horrid sequel with the damn worst visual depiction of a super villain.

Honestly I thought Jeremy Renner should have been Cap, and Evans should have been Hawkeye. Just because their acting styles fit those characters better. IMO Cap is a pretty serious dude, and Hawkeye is a bit of a goof.

As far as reboots. I'm for them, but man they ****ed up Evil Dead.

Honestly I thought Jeremy Renner should have been Cap, and Evans should have been Hawkeye. Just because their acting styles fit those characters better. IMO Cap is a pretty serious dude, and Hawkeye is a bit of a goof.

I had my doubts as well but Chris Evans nailed Steve Rogers.

Reactions: 1 person

Haven't even seen it but I can tell you they shouldn't have even touched Evil Dead.

Is logical and right they had a horrid sequel Batman and robin, spider man 3, or if the first one was crap Daredevil, or if this is to give a updated version of something Cheaper by the dozen, oceans 11, etc.

Fantastic four qualifies for a crap start and a horrid sequel with the damn worst visual depiction of a super villain.

wut?

I agree, i tried to watch it with an open mind. But Evil Dead just isn't Evil Dead without Bruce

Bruce was the Evil Dead, he made that show what it is. He was so good at bringing humor to a pretty decent scary movie. It was like a perfect balance. You laughed and were still somewhat freaked out by it at the same time.

Reactions: 1 person

Why the what?

I'm saying you have horrid sequels that rebooting is not only logical ifs wise considering the amount of damn mistakes.

Fantastic Four
This movie sucked as a super hero team movie which includes the major screw up of Doctor doom who got his powers from studying magic from monks if I recall right, and face disfigured because he put on the mask when he was still scorching from the iron.
Fantastic Four rise of the silver surfer
More garbage that is worse as Galactus a damn freakin cloud could have been epic instead it got worse and a screw up for depiction of a super villain that makes the problem. Of Doctor doom look like a pimple.

VN Store

Back