Fornelli takes dig at Vol Faithful

If this at Bama 95% of the people on here would be mocking them. I think people are really reading to much into this.

Reactions: 1 person
Neyland Stadium would not cross my mind for a place to propose to at, but that jsut means that guy and me are different. Not sure why the reporter has to be snidey about it,

Neyland Stadium would not cross my mind for a place to propose to at, but that jsut means that guy and me are different. Not sure why the reporter has to be snidey about it,

Did you read it? Literally just called them lovely. Any snark you're assigning to the author was formed in your own mind.

Reactions: 3 people
A lovely couple got engaged on the Power T and I wish for them much happiness & the very best.. that moment and place will always be special to them... :wub:

My question was rhetorical.
Fornelli's snark is very transparent.

Sure it's transparent.... but sometimes stuff is funny. I'd bet that the dude kissing the logo and the "lovely couple" both realize that it's funny.

I find nothing wrong with the comments about the couple. It's true what was said earlier, "Haters Gonna Hate" and all anyone in this forum wants to do is hate.

Reactions: 3 people
Seeing that he is connected to Illinois x Big 10 x Illinois lost Nov 15, 2014 IOWA 14-30 = team we stomped in bowl game. I say he has just cause.

I must have missed something? I didn't read that article or comment as snarky or hateful at all? What did I miss?

I must have missed something? I didn't read that article or comment as snarky or hateful at all? What did I miss?

The idea is that singling out two larger than average Tennessee fans was a backhanded attack on the program. I get what they're saying, just don't see it as a big deal...

Is that Fornelli and his girl on the T at center field? Just wondering, maybe I misunderstood the thread name. I thought maybe he was just trying to get his name in the papers. Never heard of him.

The idea is that singling out two larger than average Tennessee fans was a backhanded attack on the program. I get what they're saying, just don't see it as a big deal...

Couldn't it just be that there was not a slim trim couple who decided to become engaged at the Spring game? If it was snarky, it would seem to be the time and place a couple use to get engaged. They apparently wanted as much attention as possible to do this in front of the crowd. They got it.

Congrats to the Tennessee fans on their engagement!

As far as what anybody thinks about Tennessee fans, til they start buying my tickets, or paying my bills, I really don't give a damn.

Reactions: 2 people
And y'all stop with the fat jokes. Hell, show some class. That's why people make fun of us.

OK, maybe I do care what people think. A little bit.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back