Formula 1 Thread

Didn't you guys get Ferarri's engineer? Hamilton has already had second thoughts.

Dude, we are snatching up everybody. Look at this video from one of our board meetings:

make-it-rain-guys.gif

First they got the living legend Lewis Hamilton, now they got Toto Wolff, for all you know you are now working for Merc!!!

Dude, we are snatching up everybody. Look at this video from one of our board meetings:

make-it-rain-guys.gif

First they got the living legend Lewis Hamilton, now they got Toto Wolff, for all you know you are now working for 4th place in the championship!!!

Fixed

Damn good racing in Daytona right now. The GT2 cars are putting on a show. JPM is showing that he can drive anything.

Small tweaks from last year. Still wish DRS didn't exist

I've grown to like the DRS. I know it's tacky, but it makes for a better show. With cars as reliable as they are today I think something like this was needed to spice up the races.

I've grown to like the DRS. I know it's tacky, but it makes for a better show. With cars as reliable as they are today I think something like this was needed to spice up the races.

Eh, I miss the days when they used to pass because of differences in engines.

Eh, I miss the days when they used to pass because of differences in engines.

Careful what you wish for. You could get a 1988, where there was no passing because of the dominant Honda turbo V-6.

I do miss the creativity of having different engines among the teams, but it does greatly increase the price.

VN Store

Back