Former UT DB Coach Charlton Warren headed to UF

I would like any one of our DBs to "stick" a WR over the middle and set the tone for the rest of the season. We need more Dale Carters in the backfield.

Reactions: 1 person
There was some improvement in technique. I think Warren is a solid coach.

But Moseley and Martin were MAC corners playing on a team that had a horrible time stopping the run or getting to the QB. That's never a recipe for success.

Best of luck to Coach Warren, but hopefully we put a Gator beatdown on them next year.

This is solid info

Warren is a top 5 DB coach. Alongside of Gillespie, he was the staff coach I most wanted to keep, but just doesn't fit well with Pruitt's plans. I wish him the best except when he's coaching against us, and then I hope he coaches like Sal Sunseri.

Warren is a top coach IMO. Pruitt will regret letting him get away. This was a no brainer to keep him on staff. Live and Learn.

I have a gut feeling that some of the coaches Butch hired were very good. Its just that he was such an idiot and handcuffed them. Watch Warren got to UF and kill it. UF doesnt need anymore help it beating us.

Agreed we will see who better coach is fair or warren I really thought warren made ton of progress in one year think he's a solid coach don't know much about fair

DB’s had the same problems. Rather have Terry. Wipe the slate clean except for G as RB’s are the only position that we have had continued success.

VN Store

Back