Former Recruit Dalton Santos

SteelerVol

I wanted to congratulate Dalton Santos and the Texas defense for holding BYU to only 559 yards rushing.

Reactions: 58 people
This is fair in big time football.

Calling out Texas yes. Calling out a kid who made the best decision for himself with the information he had at the time is another.

Be careful throwing stones... Have you seen the rest of the Vols' schedule?

Reactions: 8 people
I wanted to congratulate Dalton Santos and the Texas defense for holding BYU to only 559 yards rushing.

What a dumbass post. What will you think about the guys from last year's class when Oregon hangs 50 points and 500 yards on Vols this weekend?

Reactions: 1 person
This is fair in big time football.

Big time football? Yea I wanted the guy but he was probably 17 or 18 when he made the choice to switch. Would you say the same thing to a kid from Tennessee who switched to the vols from Texas once he got an offer?

Reactions: 1 person
He chose to reverse course after committing to UT. He did not live up to his word. Thus, he opens himself up to criticism. Fair game in my book.

Reactions: 6 people
I've never seen a program do so little with so many resources at their disposal. An endless budget, their own network, and loads and loads of 5* instate talent, and they go out and get throttled by BYU....embarassing.

Reactions: 5 people
What a dumbass post. What will you think about the guys from last year's class when Oregon hangs 50 points and 500 yards on Vols this weekend?

I would wager a large amount of money if I had it that neither 50 points nor 500 yards offense is reached by Oregon this weekend.

But, even if it does.

One is Oregon. One is BYU.

Very very big difference.

Reactions: 4 people
Calling out Texas yes. Calling out a kid who made the best decision for himself with the information he had at the time is another.

Be careful throwing stones... Have you seen the rest of the Vols' schedule?

Unfortunately we don't play BYU ;)

I think this is all worthless because , if not badly mistaken, Santos plays for Texas A & M..........Sorry, I am wrong. I sure thought it was Texas A & M that Santos decomitted from us for. Not the first time I have been wrong......My Bad !!!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back