Former Bulldog Aaron Murray on Jeremy Pruitt

Well in my opinion, if what Murray says is true at any extent, then I believe we have the right AD in here to pick up any slack. Fulmer is really good at all of that "other stuff".

Yeah He sure was. Which do we sing? "How great Phil Art" or "Oh, How I Love Fulmer"? I will leave it up to you. Excuse me if I do not join in. Streph Throat.

lololol. I remember the morning show with Ainge and Rice where they basically attacked Murray. Good to know that their journalistic integrity is solid, in their retraction of what was previously stated on the air. Also good to know that they are true homers and always will be.

But he said he liked cornbread and everyone went nuts. How could a guy who likes cornbread not be UT's dream coach? I don't understand.

giphy.gif

Anybody who looked into Pruitts past longer than 15 minutes could see he is an ignorant POS.
I questioned Pruitt"s resume , his ability to land at top schools was impressive but never for long anywhere, never seriously sought after for a HC gig, leaving fans glad he was gone at every stop.
Of coarse, I was blasted by the coach jock swingers that believe every new Vol coach is Moses leading us to the promised land.
After his introductory speech it was proof positive that anyone playing football gets a free degree at Alabama. He was smarter than Fulmer, getting a raise and extension for losing to GA St. So maybe our football degrees are worse than Bama's.
I truly hope New AD and Coach will lead us to the land of milk and honey. Most of us will be long gone if we have to wander in the wilderness for 40 years.

lololol. I remember the morning show with Ainge and Rice where they basically attacked Murray. Good to know that their journalistic integrity is solid, in their retraction of what was previously stated on the air. Also good to know that they are true homers and always will be.

I will say that, at the time, there were a lot of football people that I spoke to that felt like some of the deficiencies Murray talked about would actually be positives once he was a head coach. It turns out, they were not correct.

I do believe Pruitt was building Jeremy Pruitt 100% and didn’t give a damn about Tennessee. He wanted to win enough to get the job at Bama (he was already being hailed by Finebaum as the next bamer coach) or maybe FSU and was recruiting exclusively in his areas while burning bridges thru out Tennessee. Once Tennessee lost him, this program would be severely damaged with zero recruiting base. Thankfully, Tennessee got rid of this POS before damage was too much. Pruitt is a low class human who should never be around young people again.

But he said he liked cornbread and everyone went nuts. How could a guy who likes cornbread not be UT's dream coach? I don't understand.

giphy.gif
Our fan base is the one that gets excited when the new hire says he likes cornbread and or says “britches”, and we still have the nerve to call them dipshits.

I questioned Pruitt"s resume , his ability to land at top schools was impressive but never for long anywhere, never seriously sought after for a HC gig, leaving fans glad he was gone at every stop.
Of coarse, I was blasted by the coach jock swingers that believe every new Vol coach is Moses leading us to the promised land.
After his introductory speech it was proof positive that anyone playing football gets a free degree at Alabama. He was smarter than Fulmer, getting a raise and extension for losing to GA St. So maybe our football degrees are worse than Bama's.
I truly hope New AD and Coach will lead us to the land of milk and honey. Most of us will be long gone if we have to wander in the wilderness for 40 years.
Well what made me believe he was legit was when bamas defense took a big step back after he left. I was certain we had the guy, lol. Its almost like I hadn't watched any Tennessee football the past 10 years.

Reactions: tnutater

VN Store

Back