Football Senior Class

Teague shouldve stayed at WR, but hindsight always 20/20. He's not a very good DB, but could have been a solid third option at WR, replacing the ridiculouly bad white lightning
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Teague looked good as a freshman, probably be a solid possesion guy. i just don't see how Z Rogers is in the starting rotation, good kid, not a good receiver.

Senior Class
DB Marsalis Teague
DB Rod Wilks
DB Pretniss Waggner
LB Herman Lathers
FB Ben Bartholomew
OL Dallas Thomas
TE Mychal Rivera
WR Zach Rogers
DL Willie Bohannon
DL Steven Fowlkes
LB Nigel Mitchell-Thornton

I might have missed a few. What all do you think of that class? I think our senior class with the defense will have a good year. I wish Marsalis stayed at WR but he is not doing that bad of a job at CB. He reminds me a lot of Jonathan Hefney. Make or break haha. I just hope we stay healthy.

Of that entire group, I see only two who will play in the NFL. Zack Rogers & Rod Wilks. Ha! Ha!
On a serious note, if they coaches throw more to the tight end, then maybe M. R. will be drafted. Of course, we never threw to Jeff C. and Kansas City drafted him on his physical ability alone.

Senior Class
DB Marsalis Teague
DB Rod Wilks
DB Pretniss Waggner
LB Herman Lathers
FB Ben Bartholomew
OL Dallas Thomas
TE Mychal Rivera
WR Zach Rogers
DL Willie Bohannon
DL Steven Fowlkes
LB Nigel Mitchell-Thornton

I might have missed a few. What all do you think of that class? I think our senior class with the defense will have a good year. I wish Marsalis stayed at WR but he is not doing that bad of a job at CB. He reminds me a lot of Jonathan Hefney. Make or break haha. I just hope we stay healthy.

Lower SEC Talent... and maybe 2 NFL prospects in the mid to late rounds..

VN Store

Back