Food in Lieu of Food Stamps?

I love it. A "fact" is stated. That "fact" was exposed as bs and you guys still try and defend it. I see why you like Trump so much. Facts be damned and full steam ahead.

Reactions: 2 people
I love it. A "fact" is stated. That "fact" was exposed as bs and you guys still try and defend it. I see why you like Trump so much. Facts be damned and full steam ahead.
What are you talking about. All I said was I would like to see it placed in the hands of the individual states. If Kalifornia wants to continue handing out money, they can pay for it themselves with their own taxes. I am really happy that we no longer have to subsidize their federal taxes so things are moving in the right direction.

What are you talking about. All I said was I would like to see it placed in the hands of the individual states. If Kalifornia wants to continue handing out money, they can pay for it themselves with their own taxes. I am really happy that we no longer have to subsidize their federal taxes so things are moving in the right direction.

Except that all the red states are sucking harder at the govt. teet.

Reactions: 2 people
"This is precisely as stupid as having public schools instead of vouchers." - the Skeptical Libertarian

VN Store

Back