Florida vols let get together.

At least we know there are 4 of us in Sarasota county. I see an suv with Tennessee decals every Sunday on Gulfgate blvd. That's 5. To my knowledge there is no gathering in Sarasota.

I am in Sarasota, just moved in July from TN. I wondered if there was a place where fellow Vols meet to watch games. It's going to be hard not tailgating and sitting in Neyland this year!
Amy

Welcome to VN. And Florida. :hi:

That's pretty cool that we are out there. I live close to Gulf Gate off Beneva. I hung up my official power T flag from the fence last Saturday. So far, no one has bothered to try to tear it down yet. Of course we have been so bad lately, so I don't think anyone cares right now. I am so tired of being irrelevant. Thanks for the welcome. I think I will love the FL life once things settle down a little.
Amy

Clearwater checking in! My gf lives down in Sarasota though. Beautiful place! If you see a black ranger with power T's that's me!

I am in Sarasota, just moved in July from TN. I wondered if there was a place where fellow Vols meet to watch games. It's going to be hard not tailgating and sitting in Neyland this year!
Amy

Moving here in July had to be fun. I think you'll really enjoy winters down here.

I just read where ESPN Game Plan is the only way to watch the game outside the state of TN. Do I need to purchase that or will sports bars show it? I had thought I could watch it on ESPN3. Am I showing my ignorance here? I have Verizon FIOS. Thanks for suggestions. :)

I just read where ESPN Game Plan is the only way to watch the game outside the state of TN. Do I need to purchase that or will sports bars show it? I had thought I could watch it on ESPN3. Am I showing my ignorance here? I have Verizon FIOS. Thanks for suggestions. :)

It should be on ESPN3 down here. I have FIOS as well, and pretty much watch every UT ppv game on ESPN3.

Edit: I just checked the ESPN3 schedule and UT game is listed; no blackout in FL.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm going to have to get over to Charan's. Sounds like a great gathering.

So who's headed to Gainesville in a couple weeks? Gametime should be confirmed tomorrow I believe. Just got my tiks yesterday.

Hello all, me and my wife recently moved to Lakewood Ranch. Are there any organized tailgates or meet-ups for games around the area?

I don't think so. There might be some in tampa but I don't believe Sarasota. I'm originally from Sarasota and now live in venice.

My husband and I live off Clark Rd and would love to watch the game with other Vols if a get together transpires! We have thought about going to Buffalor Wild Wings or Geckos to watch but no plans yet.

And yes, there is a huge get together with the Tampa Bay Alumni Assoc at Charrans Tavern on Memorial Hwy in Tampa. It might be worth the drive to watch the game with a lot of fans.?

Are there any Vol fans in or near the Space Coast? Believe I saw where there is one in Melbourne. Am originally from the Tri-City area. Go Big Orange Beat the Gators!

I am new to Sarasota and live in a Gulf Gate too. Do the 5 Vols fans in the area meet anywhere?

VN Store

Back