Florida player craps his pants

I have a theory that everyone has either sharted or completely **** their pants at some point after the age of 16. I'm still collecting data, but I believe it to be true. Lots of liars out there.

Reactions: 3 people
If the kid had the flu or something that would cause that, what of it? Why snicker and jeer at a player who is trying to help their team while playing sick? Low class move, bro.

....just saying.

Good lord. Shut up blow hard.

Reactions: 2 people
The guy craps his pants and gets named MVP. I think they feel sorry for him.

Bama lost. Tennessee won. Gator player literally craps himself on national TV. You could seriously see the brown streak on his white pants. He even got a towel to put around his waist to go change in the Locker room. Lololololol what a glorious few days!

Lol!

My God how far we've fallen. It's funnier'n sheet though.

Hopefully the coach will be a little more specific in the future when he calls for the runs.

Reactions: 2 people
I hate Florida, but I feel bad for that guy. Having had to be a groomsman through a wedding while having a stomach bug, I understand having obligations while feeling bad.

If the kid had the flu or something that would cause that, what of it? Why snicker and jeer at a player who is trying to help their team while playing sick? Low class move, bro.

....just saying.

How old were you when you did it ,I was 11 and I know it had to be funny as hell. Only scarred me in as much as I always check for the closest ****ter at any stadium.

Reactions: 1 person
The SEC had a good laugh about the frat boys that were butt chugging over on campus a few years ago. Shirts were made and jokes were told. This dude had some "special" bbq cooked up by Birmingham's finest rib joint and got the squirts. Being a SEC team going to Birmingham after their beloved tide got beat should have known better and not packed white pants. Bama fans are crazy people. I wear TN Orange when traveling through bama but I ain't eating nowhere that I can't watch my food getting made.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back