Florida GOP caught red handed

Help me keep a list LG.

Selling a massive healthcare package under knowingly false pretenses: not a problem.

Using the IRS to target political opponents: not a problem.

Running guns to Mexican drug cartels: not a problem.

Issuing executive order within a few months of calling that same order unconstitutional: not a problem.

Fake maps: problem.

You even left some of

I really wish there was a way I could have bet the house that LG started this thread before I opened it.

Help me keep a list LG.

Selling a massive healthcare package under knowingly false pretenses: not a problem.

Using the IRS to target political opponents: not a problem.

Running guns to Mexican drug cartels: not a problem.

Issuing executive order within a few months of calling that same order unconstitutional: not a problem.

Fake maps: problem.

LG apparently has short term memory lost. I would've bet the house that you've been waiting for months to post this list in a thread started by LG's disdain for the GOP.

Reactions: 1 person
Three pages and all you've done is blast Obama for other, completely unrelated things.

Guess you are all conceding that there was a coordinated effort by the GOP to illegally thwart constitutional rights and to hide the effort.

Well done.

Reactions: 4 people
Three pages and all you've done is blast Obama for other, completely unrelated things.

Guess you are all conceding that there was a coordinated effort by the GOP to illegally thwart constitutional rights and to hide the effort.

Well done.

Don't worry LG, I'm sure they'll be plenty more to come.

Well done.

Oh silly Gator. The DNC is just as guilty of gerrymandering districts as the GOP. And don't try to deny that.

Oh silly Gator. The DNC is just as guilty of gerrymandering districts as the GOP. And don't try to deny that.

I'm not arguing otherwise.

I'm simply pointing out that in this case there is clear proof of fraudulent activity by GOP leaders, combined with concerted efforts to circumvent public records laws to keep it a secret.

Reactions: 3 people

I'm simply pointing out that in this case there is clear proof of fraudulent activity by GOP leaders, combined with concerted efforts to circumvent public records laws to keep it a secret.

So...

As bad or worse than the fraud passed on the American People via the ACA?

"The Gainesville-based company's president, Pat Bainter, has been fighting to block the release of over 500 pages of emails, maps and other records from 2011 and 2012. The records provide some insight into the lengths to which the political operatives went to influence the 2012 redistricting process in which the Legislature had been tasked for the first time with drawing new legislative and congressional maps without partisan intent".

Too bad those emails didn't get lost like the IRS scandal. Karma would've been a b!tch, huh LG?

meh faux outrage.

Isn't that what LG says about every story concerning Barry?

I wonder if he'll claim legal reprisals are politically motivated in this case the same way he screeches about impeachment talks. I'm willing to bet he doesn't want to let these folks walk on this.

Well done.

:rock: If true! It's about time the GOP fought fire with fire.

Reactions: 2 people

Well done.

You support efforts to thwart constitutional rights as long as the person doing it had a D next to their name. Your hypocrisy is showing

So...

As bad or worse than the fraud passed on the American People via the ACA?

Of course it is. Anything the Republicans do is worse than stealing 1/6th of the US economy. Aren't you paying attention to those that care so much more than you? C'mon man!

And how is it that you cannot see all the "clear proof" of all the fraudulent activity that has been perpetrated on the American public by the democrats over the years, but THIS is somehow indictable?

How sad that only the party out of control of the gerrymander levers ever sees all the corruption going on:

Meanwhile, in Illinois . . .

Republican Call For Illinois Redistricting Reform | Progress Illinois

Illinois' once-a-decade redistricting process has long faced allegations of gerrymandering. The maps are based on Census data, but lawmakers make them. In 2011, Republicans sued over the congressional map, which judges later determined was a "blatant political move" to increase Democratic seats. But the map was implemented anyway.

The parties are now mirror images of each other playing us all. As long as they can keep us arguing that one side or the other has the white hats, nothing will ever change.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back