FLORIDA -15 Tennessee

Last week I had Ducklings 33 us 22.....

This week...VOLS 24 Gators....23.....!!!:clapping:

Remains to be seen if Meyer can shore up the mistakes his offense makes. If he can't, I'd still bet Florida to cover but be sweating it. If he does, easy bet.

UT fans were saying the same thing last year "UF will cover by a LOT!" and then UT went to UF and held them to a 10 point win.

Who knows what's going to happen?

It seems like FL has had shaky starts several times in the past, but somehow get it all together by the time they play us. I am not a big fan of moral victories, but in this game, i think this is the most optimistic outcome I can ask for in this game.

The gators have looked terrible this season, but I just have a feeling all these bad snaps and mistakes correct themselves this week. Brantley is a talent, but he seems like he went to the wrong school with urbans system.

Pretty safe bet.

IMO, betting on a young, inexperienced, mistake prone team with some new coaches on the road in the SEC against a fierce rival is the definition of an UNSAFE bet.

I'll be taking the points and still nervous that the vols might win, outright.

This game just might indicate whether the Gator season goes north to a BCS bowl or South to a Chik-Fil-A Bowl this season, IMO.

VN Store

Back