FloBaseballTV Coupon Code!!!

has anyone with a flo subscription been able to watch the early game (Baylor vs Nebraska) on the flosports app? The camel link says CAA baseball and I would not give a wooden peso to only be able to watch that.
Been watching it on my computer off the website with no problems. Just downloaded the app and am getting it on the app and am watching off my IPAD. It's hesitated a couple of times on the app.

Nebraska game is free to everyone. I'm watching it on YouTube right now.
yep watching on yt but was wondering about the flosports app. if the flosports app video quality is good (which i think it is on yt) then i might maybe possibly do a subscription

According to this my AppleTV Subscription includes Flobaseball so there you go...."Feb 16, 2024 and runs until Feb 18, 2024. Stream or cast from your desktop, mobile or TV. Now available on Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast and Apple TV. Don’t forget to download the FloSports app on iOS or Android! If you can’t watch live, catch up with the replays! Video footage from the event will be archived and stored in a video library for FloBaseball subscribers to watch for the duration of their subscription"

Reactions: MAD
According to this my AppleTV Subscription includes Flobaseball so there you go...."Feb 16, 2024 and runs until Feb 18, 2024. Stream or cast from your desktop, mobile or TV. Now available on Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast and Apple TV. Don’t forget to download the FloSports app on iOS or Android! If you can’t watch live, catch up with the replays! Video footage from the event will be archived and stored in a video library for FloBaseball subscribers to watch for the duration of their subscription"

So if you have AppleTV you have FloBaseball? How does that work?

Honestly what I do for almost any event that I can’t watch on my hijacked Hulu account (nephews and their friends love a good watch party whenever they think I can’t tell) - is I just search on YT something like “College baseball live” and usually someone will be streaming whatever game is live. It’s shady and usually some weird person from not America but oh well.

Reactions: iVolSoHard and MAD
Just found this, Campbell Camels . You will have to hide your vol card and pretend to be a camel fan lol, but click the link in the article and it is good for half off a monthly sub to flobaseball. Just bought it, no way was I going to pay $30 for 3 games, $14.99 is way more reasonable though. FYI, lady softvols will have some games on it this month, so might not want to cancel right away. Hope this helps
After using the link, did you select "Join Now" under CAA Baseball?

This is the instructions to cancel it after this weekend for the ones that don’t want to be automatically drafted out of your bank account monthly

Attachments

• IMG_1881.jpeg
    IMG_1881.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1880.png
    IMG_1880.png
    103.6 KB · Views: 13
That Cambel link still works. I just paid $12 for it. Then after this weekend, I’m going to cancel the subscription.

VN Store

Back