Flight Tracker

If I'm at OSU knowing I'm going to eventually face an SEC coach for a National title...Why would I be truthful? Saban praised Dooley and why wouldn't he? I'm sure he hoped Chizik would stick around as well.

Very true, if need be to talk to a HC about a candidate for HC in the SEC, I wouldn't figure more than a phone call, if really anything. If we hired Gruden, would we fly to the Buccaneer's GM's or owner's house? No. It wouldn't happen. They know anything could be said, Dave Hart draws his own conclusions based off what can be proven. You are also correct even if he did "want to talk to Meyer" he wouldn't because Meyer would be weary, IMO:rock:

2.jpg

1-1.jpg

If I'm at OSU knowing I'm going to eventually face an SEC coach for a National title...Why would I be truthful? Saban praised Dooley and why wouldn't he? I'm sure he hoped Chizik would stick around as well.

I'm not a coach, but most other businesses do not work that way. Most head guys do not stand in the way of their assistants. Doing that will eventually come back to bite you.

Reactions: 1 person
It would be great but id be more willing to believe The General and Bear Bryant were both going to come back to life and be co- head coach with Spurrier as QB coach and OC than I would Urban Meyer leaving tOSU to come here.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm not a coach, but most other businesses do not work that way. Most head guys do not stand in the way of their assistants. Doing that will eventually come back to bite you.

Really? I was "that guy" that was so good at what I did that the company wouldn't promote me. After 13 years I left that company and tripled my salary at the next level. Disagree. :hi:

Really? I was "that guy" that was so good at what I did that the company wouldn't promote me. After 13 years I left that company and tripled my salary at the next level. Disagree. :hi:

And how is your feelings towards the original company?and how is their business now?

Coaches at that level I'm guessing us a pretty small group. Most assistants want to advance in the profession. If I knew a coach wouldnt allow that I wouldnt want to work for him.

You can register for free with flightaware and see four months history of that plane. Very interesting....

Flights to Boca Raton and Tallahassee in early September, and one flight to Bowman Field (Louisville) on October 4th. Then a ton of back and forth to South Carolina.
October 16th a flight to Bowman, then to Ohio State.
One flight to Louisville intl. in November, then the next flight of significance is the December second flight to Bowman again. This is weird.

Id imagine that if it were a booster's aircraft all of those flights wouldnt necessarily be anything rellated to UT business. Id would think a lot of these flights were more related to their particular business.

Guys...I'm just gonna tell you, DON'T fall victim to this obsessive searching over airplanes. Remember the Manning saga?

Could Manning be on the way to Nashville? (Flight Tracker) - Titans and NFL Talk - Titans Report - Message Board

Manning on the way to Baptist Sports Park - Page 5 - Titans and NFL Talk - Titans Report - Message Board - Page 5

Those are just a couple during that whole ordeal. In the end, after the compulsive/stalkerish following we went through over every airplane that left, we were still ultimately left in the dark with no real clue as to what was going on.

Spare yourselves from the headache! I beg! :)

And how is your feelings towards the original company?and how is their business now?

Coaches at that level I'm guessing us a pretty small group. Most assistants want to advance in the profession. If I knew a coach wouldnt allow that I wouldnt want to work for him.

It was a great company with a solid core group and we all were in the same boat. Most everyone left shortly after I did and for pretty much for the same reason. The company fell short on organizational dynamics and personal development expecting everyone to remain status quo. I hear now positions lack stability and are pretty much a revolving door.

VN Store

Back